Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WELCOME TO MY ODYSSEY BLOG


If you haven't already read
ODYSSEY under notes on my Facebook page, it would be advisable to do so before you read my blogs.


Anything that has to do with ODYSSEY, Oscar, the Psycheans, and other aspects of the contactee saga will be written in orange. Why? Because orange is the color their ships emit during flight, and I feel it is fitting to connect it with the ODYSSEY blog.

This blog details events from the past and the present. It does not start at the beginning. It jumps back and forth, in a flashback fashion. I recall the date with some; with others, I don't, but they are all included because they did happen. Articles, poetry, and my daily blog are posted here as well.

I encourage and welcome your comments. I'm interested in what you have to say. (Please keep your comments on topic and appropriate for posting.)

Request a window seat and make yourself comfortable.
Enjoy the journey, and let's chat along the way.

From my peace of the planet to yours,

Pat

Copyright is implied by the act of posting my poems, articles, and daily blogs on e-Blogger. All rights reserved. Other postings under Fair Use Clause and given appropriate credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment